Registration and abstract submission is FREE for members of faculty of medicine, Suez Canal University (FOMSCU).
Registration includes: attending all the conference sessions, conference bag, coffee breaks, lunches and certificate of attendance(will be delivered in the last day of the conference).
For non members of (FOMSCU), registration fees are 100 L.E. for each day of the conference, with total 300 L.E. for the three days and total 400 L.E. if there is abstract submission.
Deadline for registration is first of September 2015.
Deadline for abstract submission is 15th August 2015.
All accepted abstracts will be electronically published in the Suez Canal University Medical Journal (SCU-MJ)
For publishing full article in the (SCU-MJ), discount 50% will be offered for accepted abstracts.
75% discount will be offered for online publication of full article in the (SCU-MJ).
Registration and abstract submission must be online through the conference website
Payments will be delivered to the conference unit (FOMSCU) , Miss Zeinab AbdelHamid Tel: 01223683809 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract Submission Deadline :
Abstract submission opens 15th July 2015 and closes 15th August 2015.
– Abstracts must not exceed one page.
- Prepare your abstract with your usual word processor, taking into account that it must be submitted electronically
- Font: Times New Roman, 10 point, single spaced
- Do not include references in your abstract
- Bold type and centered across the page
- The title must be in one paragraph.
- Maximum length: 40 characters.
- Author names followed by full institutional affiliations should be listed
Author’s names should be first name, middle initial and last name (No title such as Prof. Dr. PhD or MD should be used).
- Please ensure that the presenting authors name is underlined.
- Author affiliations are centered and identified with number superscripts to correspond to the respective author name.
- Include the designated presenting author’s postal address, Tel. No., Fax No and email address.
3-5 words NOT from the title
- Abstracts should not exceed 250 words.
- Includes: Background, Aim, Patients/ Materials and Methods, Results and Conclusion (s).
- Photographs / graphics should be used when necessary to substantiate results.
- Participants are encouraged to submit their original basic science or clinical research in one of the fields of the conference themes.
- They must indicate in their submission the theme they choose.
- The responsible (presenting) author must register for the conference before submitting his abstract.
- Abstracts will be selected either for a short oral presentation or for a poster presentation.
- Authors will be notified together with an official invitation from the Organizing Committee by email in case of accepted poster.
- Research presented in the conference must not be published in any scientific journal before the date of the17th annual conference of faculty of medicine, Suez Canal University 2015.
- By submitting an abstract, the authors certify that their work complies with the ethical guidelines for human and animal research.
- For poster presentation, presenting author must agree to put the poster on the assigned place for his presentation in the proper time and be removed as specified by the organizing committee.
- For oral presentation, presenting author must agree to present his work in the proper scheduled time and date and do not take more than the time specified for his presentation.
Abstract selection criteria:
- Paper abstracts are reviewed on the basis of the originality of the topic and its relevance to the conference theme
- The contextualization of the study;
- its relevance in obesity and related topics;
- The relationship between title and content;
- the structural organization;
- Theoretical/methodological appropriateness;
- Clarity of claims/findings.
- Significance of the study.
- Panels and paper presentations for the Conference will be selected based on a double blind peer-review process.